The microlearnings below are designed to provide a broad overview of the topic. They are offered on demand, and may be accessed via any mobile smart device. Registration may be required. Once you’ve selected a course, select Register Now to proceed with registering. Refer to these video instructions for help with registration and navigating UMU, which is the platform used for the delivery of these micro-learnings.
Please note, continuing education credits are not available for these courses.
- Antidepressant Medication Management and Antipsychotic Medication Adherence: Optimizing the AMM and SAA HEDIS® Measures
- Cultural Competency Part 1: An Overview of Cultural Humility
- Cultural Competency Part 2: Working with Immigrant and Refugee Populations
- Enhancing Member Experience with Behavioral Health Care Services: Experience of Care and Health Outcomes (ECHO) Survey
- Follow-Up Care After a Hospital or Emergency Department Visit for Mental Illness: Optimizing the FUH and FUM HEDIS® Measures
- Follow-Up for Children Prescribed Medication for ADHD and the Use of Psychosocial Care for Child/Adolescents Prescribed Antipsychotic Medications HEDIS® Measures
- Initiation and Engagement, Follow-Up After Emergency Department or High Intensity Care for Substance Use Disorders: Optimizing the IET, FUA, and FUI HEDIS® Measures
- Introduction to Empathy (adapted from Centene Advanced Behavioral Health)
- OARS: A Motivational Interviewing Technique for Active Listening
- Psychotropic Medications (adapted from Centene Advanced Behavioral Health)
- Strategies to Improve Cardiovascular, Diabetes, and Metabolic Monitoring: APM, SSD, SMC, and SMD HEDIS® Measures